Once we receive your item, we will check it and notify you that we have received your returned item. If the defect is found to be genuine, we will notify you of the status of your refund after inspection. If your return is accepted, we will process your refund. Normally the banks take 7 – 10 days to credit the refund to your account.
For transactions made through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to the customer’s personal card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement, depending on the individual’s bank process.
For Cash on Delivery (COD) purchases, the money would be refunded to the customer’s personal bank account once the account details are submitted.
Conditions for refund
- In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- Please retain the original packaging during the warranty period. In any case of a return, please hand it to our logistic partner. In the absence of the packaging, a charge of INR 1000 will be deducted from your refund.
- In case you wish to return the mattress(es), a charge of INR 1000 will be deducted from your refund.
- The customer has to bear the shipping charge for returning the item and the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The customer has to ensure that the returned product reaches us in good condition. Any cost incurred towards the transit damages will be debited to you.